Friday, September 28, 2012

Simple Cub Fun

Plane: Cub, 65 hp 
Route: 40I, Local 
Weather: Scattered clouds, 66 degrees, wind 120 degrees at 4 knots

I spent nearly all day today helping out at Stewart. They're hosting a private airshow tomorrow and there was a lot of work to be done. We set up tables and chairs, moved benches, put up over 1,000 feet of fence, and plenty more I'm probably forgetting.


After all that was done, I was sitting at the airport on a nice evening to fly. Like any sane pilot, I decided to hop into whatever was available for a little fun behind the controls! I ran into Jamie when he came out to prop me and told him to hop in if he wanted to go up. We flew out over the lake, cut some toilet paper, did a couple spins, and landed back on the grass just before sunset.

Fun, indeed.

Flight Track: Google Earth KMZ File 
Today's Flight: 0.7 hours
Total Time: 244.3 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment