Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Flying with Shaun from Australia

You may remember that I flew with Shaun, a friend I met through this blog who lives in Australia, when he came to Stewart for some tailwheel training last month. He took some photos and video during our flight and I promised that I'd share it on here. It might take a little while for him to edit the video and get it from his computer to me, half way around the world, but I'll post that in the future as well.

Happily putzing along with Shaun in the cozy 150

He's safely back Down Under now after an awesome experience up at Oshkosh. I am still so happy that we were able to meet up and spend some time in the air together. There's nothing better than meeting fellow pilots - it's such a wonderful community of folks worldwide. As he comes to the US every so often, I'm already looking forward to the next time I get to see Shaun and embark on another flying adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment