Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Red Stewart Airshow & EAA Fly-In+

Update #2 - There is a new post on the blog with a video from the Fly-In.

Update - I've posted a video below that someone who attended the airshow put together.




What are you doing this coming Labor Day weekend? If you're free, you should fly or drive to Waynesville for the annual airshow at Stewart on Saturday and/or pancake breakfast and fly-in on Sunday!

Yup, there's no way around the fact that I love the place and would enjoy the chance to meet any of you fine folks that read the blog. I'll be at the airport both days helping out EAA Chapter 284 with the pancake breakfast and fly-in so be sure to let me know if you're coming.





Don't forget to send me a message or leave a comment on here if you're coming so we can meet up!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could make that one. Mary and I will be headed to an airport shindig at KOBI Woodbine then off to drool over the collings foundation bombers at Cape May, NJ. Have a fun and safe weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you're so far away... woulda been awesome for you to fly in!

    Turnout was great, better than expected for both the airshow and the breakfast.

    ReplyDelete